This is going to be a Challenge -- a Picture of My Current Stove!
1. SWEET!!!! That is when they REALLY made microwaves!! Stand back when you power that baby up...
2. That thing is sweet!!! Total retro analog time/clock displays... love it!
3. I used to have a Micro like that, there was a button called "stop time"!
4. That's not just a microwave its also a CB radio and police scanner. That way you can stay in touch while cooking.
5. This is probably the coolest microwave I've seen in a long time.
6. When you turn it on....do all the lights in the house dim?
7. If it has HAL 9000 stamped anywhere on the front, be afraid...be very afraid.
8. Maybe it's secretly a time machine!
9. I think the older appliances were built to last, unlike the ones we see today where they almost perform like disposables.
10. Wow, simply wow...
Kidding aside, the main challenge for me is using electric coils instead of a gas flame. I haven't even seen anyone with a gas stove so far in Colorado. (Never mind that the microwave doesn't actually work and that I'm now cooking at 5000 feet)! This will be fun....STAY TUNED.