BBQ Steak Chopped Salad

Last month a couple of friends invited me to join them for lunch.  We went to Cenote Grill in Escondido California.  Wow, the food was delicious.   Ever since that lunch my husband and I have ordered carry out from this restaurant twice. I keep ordering the same thing.  I just love the BBQ Steak Chopped Salad.  This salad has fresh romaine lettuce, sweet corn, black beans, red and green cabbage, cilantro, salsa fresca, cheese, tortilla strips, tossed in a ranch dressing and topped with a spicy BBQ sauce.  My rule of thumb in going out to restaurants is that it has got to be better than I can make myself.  I hate to sound like some kind of food snob...but there it is...and here is the salad.  If I can come close to this salad someday, I will post my version.  Until then, I will be ordering from Cenote!


Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular Posts