2 large chicken breast halves
1/2 cup almond meal
1 teaspoon of Emeril's spice blend
1/4 cup olive oil
1) Mix the almond meal and spice blend together in
2) Butterfly the chicken breasts to make 4 pieces.
3) Dip the chicken in olive oil and dredge in almond mixture to
4) Place on parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes at 350 on parchment lined paper.
Note: Whenever I read recommended serving amounts protein often weighs 4 oz servings. Well, who can find a 4 oz chicken breast? Not me, that's why I started butterflying them. When we are extra hungry we eat 2 pieces, but more often than not the half breast serving is plenty.
For Convenience here is Emeril's Spice Blend
2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon thyme
1) mix together - yields 2/3 cup