1 whole or two halves turkey breast (7 pounds total)
8 pats of butter
1 cup of chicken broth
Salt & Pepper
1) Place turkey breast in a deep dish roaster and gently create space between turkey skin and turkey meat with fingers or butter knife, and add 4 pats of butter along each breast.
2) Add 1 cup of chicken broth on the bottom of the roasting dish, season turkey breast with salt and pepper, and cover with tin foil.
3) Roast in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour and remove foil.
4) Check temperature every 15 to 20 minutes after the first hour basting turkey with the juices each time you check.
5) When turkey has reached 160 degrees remove turkey breast to a cutting board and tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.