8 cups of chopped vegetables, any combination of onions, eggplant, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, and turnips
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons of dehydrated granulated garlic
Salt and fresh ground pepper
For the Dressing
3 0z of Basil infused oil
2 Tablespoons of White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Cup of chopped scallions
Large handful of basil
1) Heat oven to 425 degrees and line a 17.25 x 11.5 x 1 pan with parchment paper.
2) Arrange vegetables of similar hardness like carrots and turnips in a single layer and drizzle and toss with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Season with 1 teaspoon of garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
3) Bake first batch of vegetables at 425 for 25 minutes. Using a spatula flip the vegetables and broil for 5 minutes to get a nice carmel color.
5) When the second batch has cooled for 10 minutes add to the first batch. Drizzle vegetables with the basil infused olive oil and gently mix to combine the two batches and the oil.
6) Drizzle with two tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar, add the scallions and freshly chopped basil and gently toss.