3 Talapia Fillets - thawed
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons of Ghee (clarified butter)
1 Cup of Chicken Broth
Juice of 1 small lemon
1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
pinch of white pepper
cracked pepper to taste
1) Melt ghee in a sauce pan over medium heat. Continue to heat for three more minutes until the color turns deep gold.
2) Remove from heat and carefully (there will be spatter) add the chicken broth, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper
3) Reduce the sauce over medium heat. Let simmer over medium heat until only 1/3 cup (eyeball it) remains.
4) Rinse and pat dry talapia fillets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Sear fish fillets 3 to 4 minutes each side.
5) Pour sauce over fish and serve.