chicken breast cutlets (one for each serving)
1 15 oz. can refried beans
mild cheddar cheese, shredded
fresh cilantro, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) If you can't get chicken cutlets from the butcher simply half them yourself from a boneless, skinless chicken breast.
3) Place a cutlet on a cutting board, cover with plastic rap, and pound out as thin as possible. Repeat for all the cutlets.
4) Heat an oven proof pan for a few minutes, add olive oil, and after another couple minutes add the chicken cutlets. Cook for one minute, flip and remove from heat.
5) "Frost" the cutlets with refried beans.
6) Top with shredded cheese.
7) Place pan in the oven just long enough for the cheese to melt and get slightly brown and bubbly (about 10 minutes) - sprinkle with fresh cilantro.