Rotisserie Chicken Breasts
4 bone in skin on chicken breasts
For the brine
1/8 heaping cup of salt
At least 1 quart of water, or enough to cover the chicken
For the dry rub
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
1/8 teaspoon of poultry seasoning
1 pinch of cayenne
1) Place chicken in a pot with brine ingredients and refrigerate for 3 1/2 hours.
2) Dry chicken thoroughly on paper towels, and season with dry rub evenly.
3) Place in a zip lock bag and let "marinate" in the refrigerator up to another 3 1/2 hours (or overnight if you like).
4) Arrange chicken in a rotisserie rack (or place on sheet pan), and cook for 45 to 50 minutes until temperature is 160 degrees.
5) Be prepared for moist and deliciously seasoned chicken.