Spinach Salad with Turkey and Pomegranate Seeds
3 oz of baby spinach leaves
3 oz leftover turkey, torn
fresh seeds from 1/4 of a pomegranate
2 - 3 tablespoons of your favorite ranch dressing (still working on a homemade version)
red onions to taste
fresh cracked pepper to taste (optional)
1. Gather all the ingredients into one place.
2. In a medium sized bowl toss spinach leaves with ranch dressing.
3. Add torn turkey and red onions.
4. Squeeze 1/4 of a pomegranate into a bowl or dish.
5. Add seeds, cracked pepper if desired, and dig in. I think some people wonder if they should eat the pomegranate seed or not. I found a post on this very subject at about.com.