Thanksgiving Leftover Panini with Turkey Gravy
2 slices of quality sandwich bread
3 oz of leftover classic turkey stuffing
3 oz of roaster turkey, torn
1 kale leaf
leftover homemade turkey gravy, reheated
leftover cranberry sauce (I added it to my half)
1. Spread leftover stuffing on one side of a piece of bread.
2. Place the torn turkey on top of the stuffing.
3. Add the kale leaf.
4. Butter the outside of both sides of the sandwich.
5. Place sandwich in a panini press, George Foreman grill, grill pan, or frying pan. I used my George Foreman grill and my sandwich was ready in four minutes.
6. Cut the sandwich diagonally and serve with a small ramekin of reheated homemade turkey gravy.
Option 1: after grilling add leftover cranberry sauce on the kale side of the sandwich.
Option 2: serve with Spinach Salad with Turkey and Pomegranate Seeds.